Last week we played a fun game; the Staff presented six crazy news stories. Two of the stories were made up and the other four were true. Participants were challenged to guess which were the stories were made up.
1. A former college student refused to leave her dorm after graduation.
2. Pluto is reclassified as a planet.
3. Folks compete to see how long they can go without finding out who won the Super Bowl (some manage to go weeks).
4. A woman pretends to be blind for 28 years, fooling everyone around her!
5. A high school in VT has only 3 students.
6. A man tries to get his dog on the ballot to be Governor of Kansas.
2. Is false: per a 2006 redefinition, Pluto is a dwarf planet, not the ninth planet of the solar system as many of us adults were taught in school.
4. Is also false: this was an internet hoax.
1,3,5, and 6, are crazy but true!
Thanks for playing everyone!